Benton Harbor City Clerk
Kimberly Thompson, City Clerk
200 East Wall Street, Benton Harbor, MI 49022
Ph: (269) 927-8408 Fax: (269) 927-0480
Click below to view Requests for Proposals, Public Notices, and Bylaws.
Requests for Proposals
RFP – Master Plan and Zoning Ordinance – 2019 Update
Proposals will be received by the Office of the City Clerk, 200 East Wall Street, Benton Harbor 49022, until 4 PM on Thursday, February 28, 2019.
The Benton Harbor City Clerk:
- Provides administrative services for all City departments
- Serves as the record keeper for the City
- Performs secretarial duties for various boards and committees, including compiling meeting packets, agendas, and minutes
- Conducts all elections within the City, registering voters, and maintaining voting records
- Posts meeting notices and special notices in accordance with open meeting regulations
- Serves as coordinator for all Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests