Benton Harbor City Clerk
Kimberly Thompson, City Clerk
200 East Wall Street, Benton Harbor, MI 49022
Ph: (269) 927-8408 Fax: (269) 927-0480
Click below to view Requests for Proposals, Public Notices, and Bylaws.
Requests for Proposals
CITY OF BENTON HARBOR
BID OPENING – LAWN SERVICES
APRIL 3, 2020
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that a April 3, 2020 Bid Opening for Lawn Services at 10:00 a.m. will be
conducted virtually (online and/or phone) due to health concerns surrounding Coronavirus/COVID 19 under the
State of Michigan, Governor Whitmer’s Executive Orders 2020-15 and 2020-21.
Bid opening 040320 – Virtual meeting
Request for Bid – Lawn Mowing Services
The City will receive sealed proposals in the Clerk’s Office, at City Hall 200 E. Wall Street, Benton
Harbor, Michigan 49022 on or before April 2, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. A bid opening is scheduled for Friday, April
3, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. at the aforementioned location.
RFP – Lawn Bids 2020
CITY OF BENTON HARBOR NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
PURPOSE: SPECIAL USE PERMIT FOR THE PURPOSES OF CANNABIS DISPENSARY
DATE: TUESDAY, APRIL 7, 2020
TIME: 1:00 P.M.
PLACE: CITY HALL
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
The Benton Harbor City Clerk:
- Provides administrative services for all City departments
- Serves as the record keeper for the City
- Performs secretarial duties for various boards and committees, including compiling meeting packets, agendas, and minutes
- Conducts all elections within the City, registering voters, and maintaining voting records
- Posts meeting notices and special notices in accordance with open meeting regulations
- Serves as coordinator for all Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests